From: #flymeto | Apr 09, 2019
Basic Guarantee FREE
In the case of a right to a guarantee without a surcharge, you will be refunded the amount that corresponds to the price paid on the day of purchase for non-flown flights.
In case of the right to fulfill the Guarantee PLUS with a surcharge of 4,00 EUR per passenger, we will take care of you completely and arrange a trip to the final destination as soon as possible at our expenses
When can I claim the warranty
- In the event of a flight change, delay or cancellation by the airline for reasons other than force majeure (see below), you will not be able to make a follow-up flight and will not be able to offer you an alternative flight.
- Your luggage will be delayed, and you will not be able to make a follow-up flight.
- Immigration and customs control will take too long, and you will not be able to make a follow-up flight.
When it is not possible to claim a guarantee
- Links between two flights with the same PNR.
- You will not be able to check in on time.
- You do not have visas or travel documents needed at the airport during a stopover.
- You will not be allowed to board an aircraft due to violation of the carrier’s terms and conditions.
- Situation caused by force majeure.
Examples of situations caused by force majeure
- Extreme weather
- Air traffic control staff strike
- Political instability
- Terrorist attacks
- Volcanic activity
- Carrier’s insolvency